Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I wish, I wish..


...I wish that all parts of this outfit that Blair is wearing are hanging in my closet! Like right now... Oh how cool would that be?
  I would totally rock this outfit! From shoes to coat everything is sooo me!

Sometimes I wonder why wasn't I born as a rich Upper East Side girl who's only problems are finding a love, honest friends, job that will give sense to life, who can have all those amazing dresses and shoes...

 And I...  My only problems are finding a love, honest friends, job that will give sense to life and having sophisticated expensive taste without money to back it up... How unfair is that?

How shallow do I sound now?

:) What can i say... Sometimes I am..

But I will never understand from what materials and how do they made dresses that cost more than $2000! You know it really doesn't have any sense! Even if I had $2000 to give for dress I think I wouldn't ... With that money You can do so many things...

So if magic really exist... You know my wish ;) xx


4 comments:

  1. I love Blair and Gossip girl. I have the same feeling about dreaming of beeing Upper East Side girl !
    Kisses, come to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great coat! love this photo!
    thank you for visit me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had that coat too :), so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...