I find this recipe for Chocolate Cake on Emma's blog FOOD COMA. And only knowing that chocolate is present was enough to make me wanna try to make it :) And I did!
(What? This girl knows to cook?)
Well let me tell you one thing about me :) There are not words enough to describe how much I love to eat :D
Did you read/watch Eat, Pray, Love? Well if you did. You know that part when she is in Italy and she is smelling food she is eating, and going like ''mmmmm.....Yummmy....ah....oh.." Well I'm like that...everyday :)
Now, when that is clear lets get back to this delicious treat :)
Few words. It's chocolate. It's easy to make (like everyone can make it). And it's delicious :)
butter, to grease pan
225 g / 8 ounces 70% chocolate, well chopped
225 g / 8 ounces heavy cream (RS ja sam koristila mileram ;)) )
(optional) little bit cappuccino vanilla
- Chopped chocolate melt in a glass bowl set over a pot of boiling water (or a double boiler)
- Once melted remove from heat, and add cream & cappuccino . Than steadily stir until everything comes together smoothly.
- Pour into previously prepared mini loaf pan lined with parchment (or wax) paper
- Cover and freeze for 3-5 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from the pan, let set at room temperature for ten minutes or so, and slice.
- put fruit (what ever you like, i use raspberries.quantity: about 100-150g) in a bowl and heated
- add sugar (quantity depends on taste.by trying taste it easyest way to...) and stirring
- heat until the excess water (fruit juice) is removed, and the mass becomes denser (about 5 min. depends of fruit you us)
- serve cold over cake
Enjoy in weekend! :)