Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ordinary girl, Rainy days, and Stuff ...

 This days i`ve got a feeling like i am in London! Rain..Than sun... Than rain... And again sun... This days umbrella is my best friend! Just that you know in right this moment i am wearing a sweater! Yup, sweater in July. What a summer! And I am pretty sure I am not in London! Bummer :(
 So far away from London and again in very English weather my day pass.. peacefully and quietly. Pretty boring? I know! :) But i told YOU! I am very ordinary girl :)
 Doing my browsing through blogs/searching internet/what I miss/what is new sniffing i find trailer for one new movie One Day! Did you heard about it? 
If you are not informed as I am few words about it. It is romance/drama based on bestseller book "One Day" by David Nicholls. I say this with shame that I have not read it..yet! (I am not always reading bestseller books!) But i watch a trailer and I can wait to see a movie! It looks amazing! Even this poster for movie is looking so awesome. Little bit vintage (that we already define that i love) little bit fashionable, and with lots of  romance. Looks promising!
  And of course i will read book too! In my case book always turn up to be better than movie. Like "Eat, Pray, Love". I love the book. Movie not so much. Even Julia Roberts who i love could not make it more likable. Ah what a shame...
 But lets get back on "One Day" :)
Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess (and can i just say with his gorgeous accent! awwww :)) ) Promise very romantic movie. So until August. here is trailer to teas you (and me) :)

Penny for your thoughts?!
:))) xoxo
S

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...