Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pink Madness on Heels



When days are becoming boring, and your life seems to be going by habit and some imaginary line then you know that is RIGHT time for NEW SHOES! What better way to make your day better?
 Seems like this summer I have a thing for PINK shoes .... Hm.... I do! I really do :)))
You don`t know what I am talking about? Click HERE! for more pink shoes!But lets back to this pink madness! :)
This gorgeous baby`s i found at ZARA store and I immediately fall in LOVE! (For me it`s just than easy :) LOL) Aren`t they gorgeous???









Like it? :) 
Stay cool & tuned! xoxo
- S 

14 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful heels! I love that shade of pink! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Totally gorgeous! And also very comfy!
    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink love!=) I only have 1 pair and i adore em!! yours look fab!!! make me wanna buy more!=)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) This summer I am crazy for pink shoes! :D LOL
    check this out:
    http://sladjinblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/oh-shoes.html

    :) You absolutely must! :))
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your shoes :)
    Follow each other?

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :)
    And why not! Consider it done! :)
    Nice to follow you Sassy :)
    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought that was a good idea, so i put a translator on my blog now :)
    thanks for your help and your comment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! its sooooooo pretty!! :-D
    Wonder how you walk in them though :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls! :)
    @ ZatZ LOL BUT They are very comfy! It was pleasant surprise for me too!
    How would tell that someone is actually making high heel comfy & gorgeous shoes! :)

    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shoes. Color is beatiful.

    Follow each other? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! :)
    And why not?!

    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...