Friday, April 15, 2011

British Girls Know How to Sing

  Looking at my playlist i got to this conclusion "Damn that British girls know how to sing!" At my playlist i have like at list 10 my personal all time favorite songs singing by some Brit girl. So that was my inspiration to write about some really good music! Lets get started! :)
  Sophie Ellis-Bextor  I was like teen when i fell in love at her music. I remember i saw her music video and she was so beautiful, like porcelain doll. Wait tan, red lips, black hair, that totally cool British accent... that music...and her voice.... It was love at first site!  I have one CD with her songs that i always play over and over again. My favorite songs are...Well   Can`t Have it All ...I love that song at so many levels...Its like reminder " I cant have it all.." ...ah....Than Get Over You and some new Can`t Fight This Feeling ... If you never listened Sophie (what i  doubt) this will be my recommendation.


   Lily Allen Singer, songwriter, fashion designer.... So young and so brilliant! I love her songs because you can just feel emotion of the lyrics. Her song Fuck You is like my personal  anthem when i am angry or pist at someone. And song Littles Things is my song for all times. I love lyrics...And her voice...Perfection!  I always sing her. I really admire people that can their emotions translate into words. And for third music suggestion i chose 22 :)  Who has not at least once in life felt like that?! We all are waiting for something...Right?

Adele   I read somewhere that her broken heart was inspiration for her`s latest album.  Is it strange then that all the songs are so good?! She gives love another meaning. Adele is my musical discovery for this year. She is Future of  the Music! Song i like....Well.... Definitely Someone Like You :) Than Set Fire to the Rain  and He Won`t Go .



So guys listen to some good music and stay tuned for more of my crazy life view of this crazy world. :) xo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...