Friday, April 8, 2011

Wearing Red

  Bill Blass said....


I cant say i totally agree with him. To me red is color that you need to know how to wear. I know it sounds crazy :))) What can i say.... ;) LOL
But here is one red combination that i really like. This is Italian `s Vogue suggestion.
Cute, stylish and RED :)


Like Audrey Hepburn still but in red. I would totally wear this!
 So if you don`t know what to wear....Choose RED. You know what they say red is color of love. So at this lovely spring time (here where i live) love will be like perfect accessory to go with it. ;)
Stay tuned! xo
S

1 comment:

  1. red hot color, whet the appetite, blood flow accelerate, provocative, no soporific..dynamism icon :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...