Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today...



Today....
I don`t feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed......



   
   It`s Sunday! The laziest day in week... For me.... It rains... It`s cold..... So My plan for today is..... Lay in bed..... Watch some episodes of Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill & ....that i miss ....Eat some sweets... Say my mummy that i LOVE her the most <3 
  


Reminder : It`s Mothers Day!!! 
 So  don`t forget to make it special! And LOVE is all you need!




Back to me.... :)  Maybe go outside... But just maybe.... Umbrella?.... Aaaa NOT for today...  Play with my pets! 
  Song for today??...Oh that is easy!


Yes! This is probably one of my .... Let say "not so creative post" (feel free to say "the dumbest post" ) ;))) LOL 
But.....
Today i don`t feel like doing anything...
I just wanna lay in my bed...
Don`t feel like picking up my phone...
So leave a message at the tone......  
...Beep..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing your thoughts with me!
Blink, blink :))
Check out later for respond! xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...